Goddess Leadership Workshop Nov. 10
This workshop is designed to help women lead the life they are meant to have and develop intuitive skills to achieve joyful success.
Women are leaders in so many aspects of their lives. Many do not realize the factors that may be impeding their success or have difficulty envisioning the life that they are meant to have.
Many books and workshops are designed with men in mind and dismiss women's intuitive/spiritual abilities.
In these workshops women will learn:
- Techniques to remain grounded in trying times
- Meditations to help clarify your personal truths
- Group mindfulness experiences to identify hidden loyalties that prevent your success
- Inter-connectedness principles that empower
- Natural Laws that guide and protect you
- These workshops are customized to reflect the issues that surface during the group mindfulness experience. Attend all or just the ones you have time for.
Location: (FREE PARKING)
Unity in Chicago Church
1925 W. Thome Ave.
Chicago, IL 60660
Workshops are facilitated by Dr. Marta Carlson. Marta is a Corporate Holistic Psychologist with over 20 years experience consulting to corporations, career counseling and teaching at universities. Marta has also studied women's spirituality at the Women's Thealogical Institute and is a member of the Goddess Scholar network.